Online Enrollment 2020-2021
Enrollment times for new students and kindergartens are available by appointment only:
August 3rd & 4th: Call Specific School Building to Schedule an Enrollment Appointment
August 5th, 6th, & 7th: Appointments Available Only to New Students
- Blue Ridge Elementary School: (785) 598-2226
- Chapman Elementary School: (785) 922-7171
- Chapman Middle School: (785) 922-6555
- Chapman High School: (785) 922-6561
- Enterprise Elementary School: (785) 263-8248
- Rural Center Elementary School: (785) 479-2213
Online enrollment for current USD 473 students is will be available in the coming weeks:
Online enrollment is only available for returning students 1st through 12th grade. All new to the district students (including kindergartners) must enroll in their home building site during school enrollment hours listed below. All returning students are to enroll online and do not need to visit the building for enrollment.
To start enrollment you must login in to your PowerSchool parent portal at https://usd473.powerschool.com If you have forgotten your username or password you can recover them from the website.
1. Login to PowerSchool.
2. Click on combined registration on the bottom left navigation bar.
If you still have issues, staff will be available to answer your questions by phone starting August 3rd.
REMOTE & IN-PERSON LEARNING STUDENTS
All students will use the same link to enroll. Administration will contact remote learners individually after enrollment is complete.
Student Enrollment Forms
- Student Accident Insurance 2019-2020
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Handbook
- Report Student Data
- KDHE Health Assessment Form
- USD 473 Athletic Handbook for 21-22