Online Enrollment 2019-2020
Online enrollment for USD 473 is now open:
Online enrollment is only available for returning students 1st through 12th grade. All new to the district students (including kindergartners) must enroll in their home building site during school enrollment hours listed below. All returning students are to enroll online and do not need to visit the building for enrollment.
To start enrollment you must login in to your PowerSchool parent portal at https://usd473.powerschool.com If you have forgotten your username or password you can recover them from the website.
1. Login to PowerSchool.
2. Select the student you are enrolling from the top left part of the screen. You will need to complete an enrollment record individually for each student.
3. On the left hand navigation menu scroll down to 19-20 Registration.
4. Next you will be asked to provide the date of birth of the student you are registering. The format is 00/00/0000
5. Complete all required fields and submit
If you are unable to complete this process, all buildings will reopen on August 1st. Please call your designated enrollment site at that time.
Enrollment times for new students and kindergartens are as follows:
August 6th: 8am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm
August 7th: 12pm to 7pm
Student Enrollment Forms
- Student Accident Insurance 2019-2020
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Handbook
- Report Student Data
- KDHE Health Assessment Form